- Developing and building client-side web applications
- Work closely with designers and back end engineers to develop user interfaces with modern web technologies that can be tested and scaled easily
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented programming
- Specification and documentation of architecture and design
- Familiar with Angular.js
- Familiar with Responsive Design
- Experience with jQuery
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, Subversion)
- Fluent English
- Familiar with the SCRUM framework
Your application with a CV attached, please send to email@example.com. Please indicate the job position that you are applying for.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are constantly growing, check back often for new job openings. Don’t see the position that’s best for you? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possibilities.